Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bike info

The twist bands that I use to tie the wheels of the bike on trips are called "kwiktwists" and can be found all over the internet for sale. I have tried to remember where I bought these but can't recall. They may have them at walmart.

1 comment:

Ed T said...

I found them at Bass Pro Shops in the boating section and at Lowes.