Sunday, June 8, 2008

FOGBEE HONOR GIVEN

Just to let you all know, I went to the bike shop yesterday (after the ride from Hell,Part II!!)and was talking to Travis (I believe is his name) who repairs the bikes and he said the following:
1. The FOGBee website (blog) is fantastic and he regularly visits the Blog. He says that the information contained therein is exceptional and that he gives the blogsite out to people he knows. He particularly likes the maps.
2. He also said that the FOGBees had developed into a great bike club and we were very dedicated to the art of cycling (or something like that).
Lastly, a person I know, Dean, was shopping for a bike for his son and he immediately said, when I began to explain the ride yesterday, that I must be a "FOGBee". I asked him how he knew that and he said that he had heard of us! I invited him to ride sometime.
Unintentionally, our hard work and dedication pays off in other ways.

1 comment:

coastdownhills said...

I must chime in with the accolades for Bret, Tom, and Doug for creating and nuturing the FOGBEEs. With no company but cars and high speed cyclists, the roads were pretty lonely for a long time.
Thanks,
Bruce