Monday, April 27, 2009

J 'n' B info for the non camping riders

Well guys, here's the scoop. The only MS transportaion sanctioned motel in Tullahoma still having availability Oct 3 is Gary's Taj Mahal, the Executive Inn, ole'.

I booked the only remaining non-smoking rooms still available about 15 minutes ago. I was able to reserve 7 rooms for single or double occupancy and 1 king for Bob who prefers to snore on his own. Jeff and I are good for one room. The other 6 are up for grabs, so speak up.

I'll check back first of September when they say they may have more rooms due to a rennovation process which is on their calendar prior to the ride.

Keep the wires open from now 'til October !

3 comments:

Doug_D said...

I'll take a room as Marsha and I may both ride.

monsieur cannonball said...

Got you covered. Great that Marsha's going.

GARY said...

phil:
I guess I have no choice here bc I'm not a camper so I would like a single room please. No roommate as I like my sleep undisturbed by snoorers, complainers about the aches and pains brought on by the long ride and/or sleep walkers who think they are at Big Looy's drinking beer! :)