Monday, July 26, 2010

ST.LOUIS UPDATE-IMPT.

We are now less than three (3) weeks away from the MCT trail ride in Illinois and we have a huge group going. Presently we have 32 people going , of which 25 are riders! There is still time to join if you want to come on this trip.
IN ORDER TO MAKE PLANS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT'S COOKOUT (THE 13TH) AT MY BROTHER IN LAWS HOME I NEED A HEAD COUNT OF WHO WILL BE ATTENDING. PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR CALL ME AND TELL ME WHO WILL BE THERE. THE PARTY STARTS AROUND 6:30-7:00 AND WILL GO ON UNTIL 10 OR 11 PM. The reason this is so impt. is that we need to know how much food, beer, desserts , beverages, etc. we need. Remember we are all splitting equally the cost of this that night. Also, Todd has a new in-ground pool and he invites us all to swim that night. This is a great way to start out the weekend trip so I hope you will all come to the cookout. IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF YOU WOULD COMMENT OR CALL BY THIS COMING TUESDAY NIGHT. Details on Todd's address in Edwardsville will be provided soon. Thanks for your cooperation. Gary and Cindy

13 comments:

BOB G. said...

Count Peggy and I in for Friday night.

Ed T said...

Gail and I will be there. Not sure if we will be arriving from PA or TN, but count us in.

coastdownhills said...

Where else would I go? Wilma and I will be there.
Bruce

Christy said...

Eddie and I will be there.

Anne said...

Ronnie and I will be there.

wttuckerjr said...

Rhonda and I will be there.

monsieur cannonball said...

Gary please express our gratitude to Todd and his family for putting up with the FOGBEES invasion once more. Have Rosemary, will travel ( that means eat, swim and bike ).

ST LOUIS OR BUST !!!

philandlisa said...

We will be there.

Lenny said...

Dolly and I will be there.

Mike said...

Sherry and I will be there.

Mike K

Tom_E said...

Sharyn & I will be there

Jimmy R. said...

I'll be there and Kyla IS coming with me. Thanks for helping me out with the room.

mad1next said...

Nicole and I will be there. I did priceline and we will be staying in Fairview heights. Right off of Interstate 64.