Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cedars Of Lebanon Triathlon Aug 28th

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 8:15 PM, The Chambliss Family wrote:

Attached are some photo's of the Cedars of Lebanon Triathlon that took place on Saturday, August 28.  I took pictures of all the Fogbees I knew....I know Marilyn and her daughter won their relay class.  I am also a little bit biased towards Kerrie's pictures...She won her class with a final time of 1:29:21.  I do not know Bob's time, Phil's time, or Nancy's time.  I have lot's more photo's but thought these were a good sampling...possible some for the fogbees site....Bob, Phil, Nancy, & Marilyn, if you want, I can make a photo CS for you with all the pic's I have...Just let me know...

Pictures of the Triathlon are now in our Photo Album (click here for the slide show)

 

2 comments:

Mike said...

You all do the FOGbees proud!

Good job, Triathaletes.

Mike Knake

BOB G. said...

Jeff thank you for taking the pic's they all turned out great.