Saturday, April 21, 2012

Light For Sale

If anyone has been wanting to join in on the night time riding, but doesn't have a light that is bright enough, I have recently purchased a Schmidt Dynamo hub and have an extra powerful battery light I am about to part with. Before I list it on Ebay, I thought I would see if any of the group would have a need for it. It is a Night Rider Minewt 600 cordless light. This Li Ion battery charged light features 600 lumens for 1.5 hours on high all the way to 30 hours of 40 lumens on low. Absolutely a super bright light that would be perfect for anyone riding the Monday or Wednesday night rides. Amazon sells this light new for $127 and I would let it go for $80. Used for about 6 months and comes with the USB charging cord. Shoot me an email at bkortness@comcast.net if you would like to see it.

No comments: