Wednesday, June 27, 2012

**REMINDER** FOGBEES JERSEYS - Order Now!!!!

Since I have been asked 3 times recently where my FOGBEES Jersey is... :(
(Dont have one, nor does Sarah)

I am assisting Bob G in taking orders and collecting $$ for FOGBEES Jerseys.

Here is the deal - Collectively, we need to order at least ten (10) of the same style jersey (Short sleeve, sleeveless, long sleeve, etc...). After we meet that quota, we can order however many of any other product, but 10 of the same is the min requirement.

We have lots of new riders who should be roughed up and harassed into purchasing one or more of these items, and I am one of them!

Lets try to get this order done by June 30 if possible.

So, please post here or send me an email with what you want to order and Sarah and I will collect it at our rides, you can mail it to me, or ride your bike to our house and hand deliver it.

** Check Them Out here The Fogbees Web Site **

Please make Checks Payable to Demetrius or Sarah Ritt, Bob Glutting, or hand me some cash... if not, ill use my super secret spy satellite access to find you!


Jerseys: Sleeveless $41, Short Sleeve $41, Long Sleeve $52, Trisuite: $78 each



15 comments:

Demetrius Ritt said...

Order
Demetrius - 1 Sleeveless, 1 Short Sleeve
Sarah - 1 Short Sleeve

Mike said...

I will take one men ' s medium.

Mike Knake

Mike said...

Short sleeve.

Mike knake

Lindsay said...

Women's race cut S short sleeve and women's rave cut S sleeveless

Ed T said...

I will take one short sleeve large. I will need an address to send my check to.

Tango Bravo said...

Remember folks, that sleeveless jerseys are for women and triathlons only. ;-) But then these rules are meant to be broken, except rule No. 9.

http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

John P said...

I'll take a short sleeve XL.

David S said...

One L short sleeve jersey please.

Janice said...

Bob Jaffee would like an extra large/extra long if they make them. :-) Short sleeve please.

Sarah Ritt said...

Hi everyone! I'll start emailing you where to mail the checks to. Please know that no checks will be cashed until we know for sure we have enough for the main order!!

Sarah Ritt said...

Janice we can see if the option is availble. We first need to have 10 of the same order. Not sure if they'll consider that a special order or not.

John_K said...

One Large Men's Short Sleeve please.

Demetrius Ritt said...

** Update **
Sarah ordered a fit kit from the jersey company to better guage jersey sizes. We should get that in tomorrow and we will repost some info to make sure our streamlined and bodybuilder Fogbees (all of you of course) get the best size for your buck. If we get them in, I will bring them to the Thursday night ride for a fashion show...(Cue the music Gary)Other than that, all seems to be on track for our order.

Sarah Ritt said...

who is Easy Rider?

Sarah Ritt said...

For the record, this has got to be one of the worst companies I've ever had to deal with.