Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 27'th Pool Party

It is once again that time of year.  
We will be having the 5th Annual Fogbee pool party following our July 27th ride.  

After the ride we will have lunch and an afternoon of swimming.

This year we will have Lunch from Shane's BBQ.  It will cost $8.00 per person and we will have Pork and Chicken and sides.  

All you will need to bring is folding chairs and your choice of beverages.  I will need to have a head count by July 24th so I can order the food.   The RSVP's can be made via the BLOG or Fogbee email address . Please watch the BLOG for more information.

If you would like Frozen margaritas to get with Doug Depew.  
They will be $20 dollars per bucket. 

The party will be at Bob G's house the address is in the membership list or send a email to the Fogbee email address.  Fogbees@gmail.com

Routes: The super short Ultra Lite ride will be at 9:30am a.25 mile Total Townie .  The Turtle Lite ride starts at 9:00 and is 33 miles called 33 mile Pool Party Happy Hollow that does some townie, some Hendersonville greenway and country roads. The long route is 51 miles and leaves Bob's at 8:00am   Click the link of your choice for map and queue sheet.51 mile Route

28 comments:

Mike said...

Sherry and I will be there.

Mike

Ed T said...

Gail will be there with water wings on.

bed2 said...

As always,

Brett

Christy said...

Hate to miss this gathering but we'll be out of town. Have fun!

H. Parish said...

Dee and I will be there for our 1st pool party

danny said...

I'm planning on attending Looking forward to it!

Anne said...

Ronnie and I will be there.

Woody said...

Count me in for 1.

JoHo said...

Count me out. Going to Indy.

Doug_D said...

Marsha and I will be there for sure!! Always a good time.

Doug_D said...

Bob - Mandy Fluitt texted me that she will be there! Her last FOGBEE ride for a while as she is going back to Arkansas.

Anonymous said...

Shannon and I will be there.

monsieur cannonball said...

Mr & Ms Cannonball accept the invitation, graciously.

Tom_E said...

Sharyn & I will attend

Sarah Ritt said...

Demetrius and I will be stopping by. He wants to play like a mermaid in the pool.

Janice said...

I'll be there. No need to order food for me though. I'll bring a carrot stick or something. lol!

John P said...

Kim and I will be there.

Unknown said...

I plan on attending but like Janice, please don't include me in the count for food. I'll bring carrot sticks or whatever turtles use for their speed!

Tango Bravo said...

Bob

Sorry for late reply. I will swing by but can't eat either. Must be a turtle thing!

Tango Bravo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demetrius Ritt said...

Sarah and I will be there

Demetrius Ritt said...

Sarah and I will be there

GARY said...

Cindy n I are in

Ed T said...

I will ride the long route leaving from home and intercepting somewhere along Douglas or Cages Bend.

coastdownhills said...

I'll join the 31 miler somewhere between Cherokee and the start. Can't do the party so will drop off when we get back to Memorial Park.
Bruce

Janice said...

I'm going to do the 29 miler. hope there will b others to join me. :-)

Demetrius Ritt said...

Meet you all at long hollow and buckingham

Todd jarrell said...

I have to work today so I won't make the ride or the party.
Anyone willing to ride tomorrow? Going to be a gorgeous day!