Friday, September 27, 2013

Calling all Fogbees...... have a cheeseburger...

or fries... or a milkshake...

Cheeburger Cheeburger has offered to host a fundraising event for Bike MS, for two days, Tuesday October 1st and Wednesday October 2nd. On those two days Cheeburger will donate 20% of all sales of anyone who presents a flyer, or lets their server know they are there for Bike MS / Jack and Back / Jeff Gibson. That's for dining in or carry out.

As anyone who's had a Cheeburger can agree, they are delicious, and in my opinion could only be rivaled by 5 Guys. The restaurant has a 50's motif and feel, and the toppings seem endless.

So get hungry, go enjoy, and let's raise more for the MS Society. Maybe we could even ride from there Tuesday, I'll see what I can put together. The flyer is attach, you are welcome to show it to the server when you go, or just let them know why you're there.


4 comments:

Janice said...

Good idea for fundraising, Jeff. I may have to break down and eat a cheeseburger. I wonder if they have salads??? :-)

Jeff Gibson said...

Yes they do, I've never had one but my friend Laura has, she says they are great.

Here is the menu: http://cheeburger.com/assets/menu/2012/main/Cheeburger-Main-Menu-2012.pdf

KJ said...

are we going to ride from here on Tuesday?

Jeff Gibson said...

Thanks everyone who came out to support me and my ride for MS.