Sunday, October 13, 2013

Armour House amenities

This from Dennis at Armour's. They also have the only remaining mineral bath in the region.

"It occurred to me that with all of you guys making the ride up here this coming Saturday, Oct 19th ... some of the group may want and enjoy a massage Saturday afternoon or Saturday evening.  A one hour massage is normally $79 (no tax) ... but we could offer a one time special deal by offering massages to your group at the rate of $65 for 1-hour ... and $49 for a 1/2 hour massage. Obviously I have to pay the therapist for her skills and time and I don't want to cut her rates ... but I'm simply shaving off most of the profit the hotel would normally make for this amenity.
If anyone may be interested ... I need to know in advance so I can schedule our therapist in accordingly.
Just an idea ... but I thought that a massage might ease some of your riders' sore muscles after the ride up here!"
Dennis & Debra EmeryArmour's Red Boiling Springs Hotel321 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
E-mail:  
armourshotel@yahoo.com
Web Site:   www.armourshotel.com
615/699-2180 (Hotel)        
615/289-2441 (Dennis Cell)   
615/289-2442 (Debbie Cell)

No comments: