Thursday, January 8, 2015

GoPro FOGBEE Ride -- From Long Beach CA

To Fogbees,
. . I wanted to thank the Fogbees for a great ride in Joelton on 12/26/14. I thought I would join your club ride while I was visiting in Tennessee. It was a great ride with very friendly and experienced cyclists.
. . Usually, I ride on Pacific Coast Highway in Long Beach, California which is flat as a pancake. The Joelton route was just fantastic.
. . Please pass on my thanks to all who rode on 12/26/14. Below is a You Tube Video I made. Can someone post on your you tube page. Mush appreciated. See you next year when I am visiting relatives.
Roger
Lightning Velo Bicycle Club
Long Beach, Ca.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Coil video!

Mike Knake

Miley said...

Thanks for sharing Roger. Sorry I missed it. Hope to catch you next time.

It's Allgood said...

Fun ride that day, thanks for sharing Roger. Look forward to riding again in the future.

MS said...

Great video! Enjoyed riding with you Roger. Join us again anytime.

Woody said...

Glad you came out to join us Roger, great to meet you! Cool video.

Gary said...

Brings back bad memories! !!! That was a tough ride but a great video!!!

Todd jarrell said...

After watching this, it feels like I just finished the route. Had me pumped! I hated to miss this ride, but some people had to work. Will meet you next time Roger!