Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fogbee Pool Party After The Bike Ride on Aug 15

It is that time of year again.  We will have a pool party following the ride on Aug 15th at Bob & Misty's house.  As in the past we will have Shane's BBQ and the cost is $8.00 per person.  All you need to bring is some folding chairs and the beverages of you choice. 

Please RSVP by Aug 12th on the blog or at the Fogbees Gmail address. 

If anyone is interested in having frozen margaritas please get with Doug Depew.

Ride details will be posted before the ride date.

19 comments:

Mike said...

Sherry and I will be there.

Mike

Doug_D said...

Marsha and I plan to Bee there

H. Parish said...

Dee and I plan to be there as well

Kate said...

I will be there. Thank you for hosting!

Tammy Gibson said...

Jeff and I will be there and Plan to eat :)

Woody said...

I plan on Beeing there.

Todd jarrell said...

Greg & Carol will be attending!

Todd jarrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John P said...

John & Kim will Bee there too!

JoHo said...

I will attend the ride and pool party festivies. I will also bring a batch of JoHo's Gourmet Baked Beans. Yeah, they get gourmet status. :).

bed2 said...

Four for the Dauer's...

Brett

MS said...

Count me in Bob!

Unknown said...

Kendall and I will attend.

Docbruw said...

I plan on being there.

Miley said...

count me in.

Todd jarrell said...

Me & Kristi will be there......

It's Allgood said...

Count us in, Dawn and I plan to come. Thanks!

Tango Bravo said...

Please put Tom Benim down for 1 person.

Thanks for hosting us every year.

Woody said...

Bob posting for Eddie Farris, he is bringing 4; wife and two kids. If kids aren't included please reply to this post.