Monday, August 22, 2016

Red Boiling Springs Sept 17 & 18

Everything is still on schedule for our RBS Ride in September. Last update with the hotels is the Armour is still 100% booked with a waiting list but the Donoho has appox 9 rooms available. So if you've been undecided its time to decide so you don't miss out on this traditional Fogbee weekend.

I do have two request, I need to know if anyone is planning on starting in Hartsville on Saturday and riding back to Hartsville on Sunday.

Also I need a volunteer with a truck or van that would be willing to transport overnight luggage (coolers) to the Armour House and Donoho Hotels for those of us that are riding on Saturday and Sunday. Would need to meet at Blue Grass Bar and Grill Saturday morning 9/17 at 8:00AM.
This is not for the 3 day riders as they have made their own arrangements for Friday and Saturday.

Please leave a comment below, contact me at an up coming ride or feel free to call me at 615-887-6382

Woody

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

They had a cancellation so got into to Armor :)

Tony Hernandez said...

Shannon and I are booked at the Donoho so put us down for dinner at the Armor! I'll be doing the two day ride.