Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bike and Build for Affordable Housing


Hello Fogbee Friends,

Kellie here! For anyone who hasn't heard the news yet, about two months from now I will be cycling for three weeks and over 800 miles from Bar Harbor, Maine to New York City, New York to raise awareness for the affordable housing cause and helping to construct affordable homes along the way. I will be doing this with an organization called Bike and Build which benefits affordable housing and empowers young adults for a lifetime of service and civic engagement.through service oriented cycling trips.



To make this possible, I need to reach a minimum fundraising goal of $2,400. All proceeds go towards the affordable housing cause and our mission to raise awareness and build affordable housing for families and individuals in need! To donate towards this cause and read my rider biography, you can copy and paste the link below in your browser.

 bikeandbuild.org/rider/9616
 
I'm currently about 18% of the way towards reaching my fundraising minimum and have a ways to go with reaching this goal, so ANY donations of any amount are enormously appreciated!  To all of you who have already made a contribution to support my mission with this cause, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

To everyone, ride safe and have a wonderful day! :)



-Kellie

No comments: