Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bill Barton 2nd Annual Titans Bike Ride and Tailgate Party, 9/8/19

Bill is hosting The 2nd Annual Titans Bike Ride and Tailgate Party on 9/8/19 at his beautiful home on the lake.  129 WINDMILL POINTE CIRCLE, HENDERSONVILLE IN WINDSTAR BAY SUBDIVISION BEFORE WALTON FERRY ELEMENTERY.  GOOGLE WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO CIRCLE DRIVE.



For those riding, we will leave his house at 8:00.  Those not riding,  the tailgate starts at 11:30.

Bill is making his world famous brisket and providing 2 kegs of IPA.  One is Hippies and the other Cowboys.  I am sure both will taste great and neither will be less filling.

Post if you will be coming and what side you will bring.
🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏈🏈🏈🏈

Go Titans!

See you on the road.

Easy 30

Easy 38

11 comments:

Woody said...

I'll bee there and will bring Kroger's world famous tater salad.

Steve said...

Susan and I will be there. We will be bringing cole slaw.

Brian beisel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Y’all know what I am bringing. The Worlds Best....

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

Jennifer and I plan to come to the tailgate party and bring baked beans.

Jimmy R. said...

I'll be there and gonna ride to. I'll bring some sort of meat...

Steve B. said...

Mo and I will attend. Bringing Mac & Cheese. Not riding.

John P said...

Kim and I will bee there for the ride and will be bringing deviled eggs too.

Woody said...

Patrick will be there with his wife. Bringing "French Stuff", Quiche Lorraine and Cake Aux Olives..and maybe French Fries.