Wednesday, November 1, 2017

UPDATE RESCHEDULED Tailgate Ride and Party-Nov 4th UPDATE-Routes Posted

LONG ROUTE MODIFIED

At this point, the ride is still on for this weekend.  The ride will start at 8:30AM.  Very little rain is expected and it will be fairly warm with mild winds.

It will take place at my mother-in-law Janice's house again this year.  Her address is 923 Tyree Springs Road in White House, TN.


Bill has a new trailer that he is going to bring up that has a deck and couches.  We will also have some tents just in case there is an afternoon shower. 

We will ride from Janice's house.  Everyone can park in the field next to her house. 

Game plan is pretty much the same as last year.  We will grill burgers and brats.  Bring a side and your favorite drink AND CHAIRS.   May also want to bring a blanket. 

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RIDING AND STAYING FOR THE PARTY so we know how many burgers and brats to get.  If you have already posted and will not be able to make it because of the change, please post.

See you on the road,

Mike and Sherry Knake and Janice Camplin

48 Mile Route

42 Mile Route

35 Mile Route

22 comments:

Woody said...

I will absolutely bee there.

Bill said...

Since Woody will be there, I will too.

Unknown said...

Gary and Lucy will bee there!!!!
Thank you!!!!

Brian beisel said...

Sherry & I will be there.

Miley said...

The Mileys are in. Go Blue!

Todd jarrell said...

A swarm of Bee's! I'm in!

John P said...

Kim and I plan to Bee there...

Kate said...

I’ll bee there!

Kaiser Dawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Looking forward to it

Steve said...

Hopefully I can make it. My normal caregiver had knee surgery this week and I need to make sure I have coverage for Saturday.

Frank said...

Will bee in the mountains that weekend. Have fun!

Jeff Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian beisel said...

Please post the route(s)

Doug_D said...

Planning on riding the short route. My bike is hosed up so hopefully it will be fixed by the weekend.

Steve said...

I will be riding and staying.

coastdownhills said...

Had planned to ride short but will be returning from WV.
Bruce

Woody said...

48 mile route

Jonathan Costello said...

My wife and I will be there. 48 miles for me.
Cheers

Kaiser Dawg said...

Unfortunately, the change of date conflicts w a timing gig I am committed to (TN state HS X-country championships at SteepleChase). Very sorry for the late change notice... was waiting to see how weather would pan out and if the ride would be moved again. Wishing you dry weather and roads on the 4th. Hate that I'm missing out. ~ Kaiser

Jeff Gibson said...

I'll be riding and there for lunch

MS said...

Tracie and I are will be there!