Friday, June 17, 2016

Wine Ride Saturday, June 18th- Routes are Below

Another FOGBEE favorite, The Wine Ride.  We ride form the Chateau Ross Winery located west of Orlinda and ride up in to KY with a stop at the Tastee Freeze in Franklin, KY for some mid morning ice cream.

The ride time is 8:00.  Make sure you have plenty of water as there is only one water stop and it will be a warm ride.

The address is:
5823 Fulton Road
Springfield, TN
37172

If you are interested, this is the link to their website:  http://www.2bseen.com/chateauross/

After the ride Ross and Debra put on a wine tasting for us with a lunch.  Very hospitable hosts.

The cost is $20 per person for the wine tasting and lunch.  You can purchase bottles of wine to take home and share.

PLEASE POST ASAP THAT YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THE WINE TASTING SHOW ROSS AND DEBRA KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TO PREPARE FOR.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THE WINE TASTING TO DO THIS RIDE.

Below are the routes.  Some great roads.

More details to come.

See you on the road,

Mike Knake

53 Mile Route  Water at 25 at the Frosty Freeze

48 Mile Route  Water at 25  Frosty  Freeze

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm IN!

Brian beisel said...

Count me in.

Tony Hernandez said...

Tasty Freeze! Yes! I'm in!😃

Docbruw said...

I'm in.

MS said...

Tracie and I will be there!

Woody said...

I'm in for the ride, lunch and social time afterwards. Cigars, Wine, Beer or your favorite beverage.

Ed T said...

Wow, the trifecta! I am planning on it.

Miley said...

I'm in for the ride and lunch.

Mike said...

Gary and Lucy are taking part in the wine ride. They asked me to post.

John_K said...

Plan on doing turtle ride then wine tasting and lunch.

It's Allgood said...

I assume the ride starts at 8:00 am? I may ride from my house and join up on the road.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately I spoke too soon last Saturday. I am out.