Monday, December 28, 2009

Missing NewBee

Greetings All,

I hope all of the Fogbees have had a wonderful Christmas.

Just wanted to give you a quick update on where I have been... I have been dealing with various leveles of back pain. Ranging from numbness in my toes, to burning sensations in my quads, and glutes. In the end, I had a bulging disc that ruptureed, and am now scheduled for back surgery on the Dec 30th.

I am dreaming of the day that I could once again ride with the Fogbees.

See you all in the Spring!

Mark Comte

3 comments:

BOB G. said...

Get well soon.

Doug_M said...

I wondered where you had been. Hope the surgery goes well and we will see in the spring.

coastdownhills said...

I sympathize more than you know and sincerely hope to ride with you next spring. Slowly.
Bruce