Sunday, November 2, 2008

MS Vibes Can

Hello VIBES!

I want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for the awesome job you did fundraising for the 2008 “Bike to Jack and Back.” This event would not be successful without you and I am sincerely grateful for all of the Fifth Third VIBES!

Although the 2009 Jack ride is eleven months away, we want to ensure that we have all of your support for next year! If you respond to this email and Recycle as riders for next year, you will receive a FREE In-Training t-shirt during the month of March. You will also receive free registration. It’s that easy! You must email or call me by November 7th to get the free t-shirt.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes!
Megan Wingo , Development Coordinator
National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Mid South Chapter
4219 Hillsboro Road, Suite 306
Nashville, TN 37215
tel +1 615 690 5349 fax +1 615 269 9470

JOIN THE MOVEMENT

No comments: