Thursday, October 22, 2015

Christmas Lights Ride

I have loaded a preliminary date of December 12'th for the Christmas Lights Ride because it corresponds to the St Nicholas Ball at Blue Grass Country Club.  We will need someone to chair the event.  Bob Glutting who has done the job in the past is not doing it this year. Gary is still on for being Santa. I did not participate in the ride last year, but have heard several people suggest a serious "relook" at scope, routes, and organization.  Time to get some fresh ideas and leadership.  Comments? Suggestions? Volunteers?

2 comments:

Mike said...

I do not want to chair but am willing to contribute my 2 cents.

Mike KnakeπŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Doug_D said...

I have the Holiday Fest schedule that was published in the Stsr news. The "Santa Bike Brigade" by the Fogbees is published to roll at 5:00 pm on Dec 12. I know I can't ride but possibly can help organize. Gary was always Santa.