Thursday, June 10, 2021

UPDATE: Hasta La Vista Baby Going Away Ride and Party For Lindsay at The Farm, June 12th

UPDATE

 Lindsay, our long time favorite visitor from the north is moving back to Canada.  Something about a huge promotion-taking over the entire Canadian operation for her company. Trudeau -watch out!  (Actually I think there was an issue with her visa and they are asking her to leave.)  Either way, she is going to be missed.  She has become a part of our FOGBEE Family and a big part of the Knake/Camplin Family.    Her best friend, my grandson Ender, will surely miss her.   

Below are the routes for the ride.  The ride will start at 8:00.

The send off party(roasting) after the ride will start at 12:00.  Bring a side, your favorite adult beverage and a chair to sit under the shade trees so that we can tell of our favorite Lindsay experiences.  

Please post if you plan to come and what side you will bring.  

Whether your ride our not, come and join us for the festivities and give Lindsay a good send off.  (Hopefully, she will bring all that wine she has stored in her hall closet that she can't take back with her.) She is officially moving back to Canada on June 14th, her birthday.   

Watch for more details as we get closer to the date.  

See you on the road,

Mike and Sherry, her adopted American parents

39 Rest Stop 25 at BP

42 Rest Stop 25 at BP

49 Rest Stop 29 at BP

56 Rest Stop 29 at BP

19 comments:

Steve said...

We will be there. A great opportunity for Lindsay.

Woody said...

I plan to bee there and ride.
Au revoir mon ami!! Je t’aime 😘
Woody

Lindsay said...

OK have to admit...I teared-up reading this!

Steve said...

Susan and I will be there.

Doug_D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug_D said...

I will ride and Marsha may join the fun. We will bring chips or something simple as we are returning from a camp trip on the 11th. (Just for you Lindsay!) A lot of good memories with you on rides and on some of the adventures like Chattanooga and football games!

Woody said...

Mike, Sherry and Janice have put a great deal of time into planning this send off/ROAST event for Lindsay. The Fogbees have several Grill Masters but Mike has always been the official Fogbee burger and brats grill master, so please help offset the cost of the meat and condiments with a $5 per head donation.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the farm!

Brian beisel said...

I will be at the party. Plan to bring chips.

Miley said...

Kelly and I wouldn't miss this. Bringing peach cobbler.

Kevin said...

Jennifer and I will be there. Plan to bring gluten free red velvet cupcakes.

Docbruw said...

Not going to miss this one. So many bike trips and 1000's of miles together.

Mark said...

I plan to ride. Monica and I plan to be at party.

danny said...

I plan to ride also. Laura may join us there

Ching-Yi said...

I plan to be at the party.

Jimmy R. said...

I plan to be there with a side dish.

Steve B. said...

Mo and I will attend the party.

Tom_E said...

I plan to be there.

coastdownhills said...

I plan to be there. As the slowest of the slow, old, fat and non electrified, to get back to Knake's before dark, I plan to do a 27 mile modification of posted 39 mile route. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36381016
Bruce

Woody said...

Not only are we celebrating Lindsay’s promotion, it is her birthday along with Mike Knake's on the 14th.