Thursday, April 6, 2023

New PHOTO Tab on Menu bar

As Shutterfly warned on March 27, 2023, they canceled our Share Sites.

They are no longer accessible. I downloaded the photos in Shutterfly Share Sites. All photos are saved in our personal Shutterfly account.

FOGBEES had 5961 photos in 209 albums commencing around 2008. I felt it was a crime to lose that history. I spent a couple of days saving everyone’s photos. All should be safe for the next 18 months, at least.

However, dumping all the photos into one big “hole” is next to useless. As a substitute for Shutterfly’s Website structure, I reorganized these photos into several Google SITE websites.

I added a PHOTO tab on the FOGBEE blog to open the Photo Gallery website. It shows an icon and a hyperlink to websites for eight topics. Each of these websites displays dozens of icons of Shutterfly albums with hundreds of photos.

It took me about 30 hours to reorganize, restructure, and catalog FOGBEE Photos. I found many of our Tours without photos saved in Shutterfly; so I added them. At this time, FOGBEES now has about 132 albums and 9000 photos.

No comments: