Saturday, April 26, 2008

IT"S GARY FROM TAMPA

HEY GUYS! Well it's good to see your riding today. Tampa has been great, sunny, high 80's and lots of hockey. Sorry to report we lost all three days 2-3, 1-2 and 0-6 to the champs. Great teammates from Canada; we had a beer party and b-bque yesterday on the Gulf of Mexico beach and I got to have dinner with my uncle that I have not seen in 5 years who lives a few hours north of here. I miss you guys and look forward to riding next week although I heard it was going to get cold (is that true?) Well take care and have fun at Big L's.

PS: No I didn't drink beer down here (but I was tempted)

1 comment:

monsieur cannonball said...

Good to hear from you , eh ! Sorry to hear about the defeats, but it sounds as though you drowned your sorrows with drink, food, and comraderie in the FOGBEE tradition. See you back on the road.