Friday, April 8, 2011

Have you ever been chased by a DOG? Well here is you chance to help stop stray dogs.

Pedals and Paws across Sumner County . . Join us Apri 9th at the Gallatin Civic Center for a ride to benefit the Sumner Spay Neuter Alliance. All proceeds will support programs to provide low cost spay/neuter services in Sumner County. . . The ride will begin at 9:00 a.m. There will be 25 and 45 mile routes. Food and drink rest stops will be located along the route. You will ride through northern and eastern Sumner County. There are no challenging climbs on the 25 but the 45 mile ride will climb at mile 22 to 955 ft. followed by a blistering descent after the rest stop at mile 30. We will sweep the courses during the rides with a final sweep at noon. The cost is $25 for mailed entry, $30 day of the ride and is tax deductible. Please mail entries to: Sumner Spay Neuter Alliance Pedals and Paws, P.O. Box 1834, Gallatin, TN 37066 Registration Information Cue Sheet and Map for Short Ride
Long ride

9 comments:

Curtis _M said...

..already sent in my registration, this should be a good ride

BOB G. said...

I sent in my registration.

Mike said...

Sherry and I will be riding.

Mike Knake

Roger S said...

I'll be there. I sent my registration today

Roger

Ed T said...

I plan to be in town and plan to ride, but will have to register Saturday.

Miley said...

If anyone wants to add 18 miles (9 each way), I'm starting from Station Camp High. Let's gather at 8 AM and roll off by 10 after.

Tango Bravo said...

I am planning to ride. Leaving from Goodlettsville at 7:00 AM and Miley will pass me about 8:15.

Tom_E said...

Bringing Andrew

GARY said...

see you at 8 david