Thursday, April 21, 2011

October 1 - 2, 2011 MS Jack 'n' Back

David Miley and I are currently registered on Team FOGBEES for the Multiple Sclerosis to Jack and Back fundraiser ride. David has a nice campsite picked out on the hill @ Motlow State Community College. I on the other hand have made my reservation @ the Quality Inn / Executive Inn in Tullahoma for my overnight stay. When I checked three days ago there were about 10 non-smoking rooms available in the Quality Inn ( the new motel ). Phone 931-455-4501 to get the Quality Inn. Be sure to ask for the discounted rate for Jack and Back participants ( 98.99 plus tax ) per manager Rakeesh.

So-o-o-o, let's rally the troops and start getting psyched for another great run to Jack 'n' Back for a great cause, Multiple Sclerosis.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I have registered for the Jack and Back and reserved a room at the Quality Inn.

Mike Knake