Friday, November 30, 2018

FOGBEE Christmas Luncheon, Saturday, Dec 8th Bluegrass Bar and Grille Approx 11:45 to 12:00

 Whether we ride or spin we are going to have a Christmas get together afterwards for lunch at Bluegrass Bar and Grille on Saturday, Dec 8th. We should start by noon as Spin is 10:00 to 11:15 and allowing for clean up spinners should start arriving around 11:45.

 Husbands, wives, kids, significant others are all invited to join us.  Break out your ugly Christmas sweaters and come join us.

 Please post if you plan on coming so that we can let Malcomb know how many to expect.

Mike

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

I’m in

Steve said...

Susan and I are in.

Woody said...

I’m in, good Lord willing and the creeks don’t rise.

Todd jarrell said...

I'll bee there 🎄

Brian beisel said...

I will be there for lunch. The day looks not so good for a ride.

Gary said...

there...most likely spinnin

Doug_D said...

Marsha and I will probably bee there.

H. Parish said...

Dee and I plan to attend

John P said...


Kim & I will BEE there too

Doug_M said...

Karla and I plan on being there.

Steve B. said...

I plan on being there, maybe +1.

MS said...

Tracie and I plan on coming

coastdownhills said...

I will pedal the 1 mile there.
Bruce

Kellie said...

I and maybe Travis will be there.