Thursday, June 27, 2019

Rick's Cigars and BBQ Ride, Saturday, 6/29

Update:  Bring chairs just in case.

This Saturday, we are going to ride from White House City Park and then grill out at Rick's Cigars in White house following the ride.  Significant others are very welcome to join us after the ride. 



Please post if you plan on coming so we know how much meat to bring.  Bring a side and your favorite after ride drink. I am sure Rick will have your favorite cigar in stock.    Post what you will bring as a side.  Tracie and Mike Short are bringing pasta salad.   Sherry and I will bring the baked beans.  We will have brats and burgers.

Dave Miley will be planning the routes for us.  So watch for a post later in the week as to the route.

See you on the road,

Mike

10 comments:

Steve said...

Susan and I will bring fruit.

Lindsay said...

I’ll bring a green salad. Fun idea!

Woody said...

Can’t stay to long as I have grand kid duty this weekend, but will bring some hot dog and burger buns.

Doug_D said...

I will be coming and bring deviled eggs. Marsha may be with our granddaughter so she is non committed at this time.

Steve B. said...

Maureen and I will bring potato salad

Doug_D said...

Phil can’t post from his phone, but he is coming and bringing a variety of chips.

H. Parish said...

Should be able to ride by Saturday. Will bring cookies

Woody said...

Harry.. Chips Ahoy I hope.. :)

Gary said...

Me and Loo will bring a dessert...

Kaiser Dawg said...

Kaiser Dawg will partake in the festivities :-)