Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cystic Fibrosis

      Although the Fogbees are not actively participating in the organization of the Cycle for Life, we received the following note.  I am passing it along because of past interest of members
 Hi!  I started cycling this year and checked out your website on the recommendation of some of my fellow HEAT members.  I found out that the CFF had a Cycle for Life event from your website.  I had done Great Strides before, but was extremely excited to see they had this.
My 10 year old niece has Cystic Fibrosis so it is very near and dear to me.  I decided to create a team this year - Biking for Brooke.  I saw from an email from CFF that you guys have a team again this year.  I can't wait!
       Cheeburger Cheeburger in Hendersonville is going to host a fundraising event next week and I was hoping you could pass along the attached flyer to your group.  It will be Monday, June 3rd and Tuesday, June 4th
      They will donate 20% of all sales to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation when a flyer is presented.  So anyone who goes will have to print it off and bring in the flyer.  It is good all day on both days and can be used dining in or for take out.  They have face paiting for the kids on Tuesday evenings too.
      Let me know if you have any questions.  Also, if you are having any fundraising events for your team, please send me the information and I'll pass along to HEAT.
 
Thanks & I'll see you on the road, Heather Lake

No comments: