Monday, June 2, 2014

Fall Foliage ride 2014 to Red Boiling Springs, October 18, 2014

My toes are hardly thawed from this miserably cold winter and folks are already asking about the Fall Ride. That's a good thing.  Saturday  I polled the people sitting around me and came up with the date of October 18, 2014. That date is good with Armour's Hotel, our hosts supreme. The mere mention of going someplace different almost got me tossed out of the van.
Route and accomodations will be similar to years past, hopefully without last year's rain. More details in August but wanted to get the date set with us and with Armour's.
Please comment if the date conflicts with something off my radar. 
Bruce

10 comments:

Mike said...

Thank you for not picking the weekend. Not sure Sherry would have wanted to spend our anniversary with a bunch of fat old guys because I won't miss this ride.

Mike Knake

Caledonia said...

Will there be a support vehicle to carry the baggage?

Doug_D said...

Marsha is off that weekend so unless there is a Saturday night football game this weekend sound great. PS we always work out luggage issues.

Gary said...

I'm a definite as is Cindy. We love this place. I love the ride. THANKS BRUCE!

Unknown said...

This was my last free weekend in October.. so now it's booked. Looking forward to riding this one for the first time.

monsieur cannonball said...

Rosemary and Phil are good to go !

Gary said...

If your going you need to book your room ASAP.... Dennis from Armour House says rooms are already going fast....I'm booked..

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up Gary.. I got my room reserved!

David S said...

Alicia and I are in for the trip. Our room is also booked.

danny said...

I booked a room and plan on riding.