Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introducing the "NASHVILLE RUMBLE BEEZ"


As many know I'm an avid hockey player. This April I will be taking a Nashville team to play in the annual Tampa Florida Over 50 Nationals Ice Hockey Tournament that I have played in for the last 6 years. With the blessings of the "Godfather" of the Fogbees I created the team Jersey for our hockey team. What do you think? There is also a white Jersey. Several Fogbees have already asked if they could buy one! (this is possible and the price would be reasonable but I really had not thought about it until I was asked about it) I love the look and can't wait to see the whole team in the Jerseys. I also think these colors would be great for an alternative bike jersey for the Fogbees. :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Very cool! Good luck.

coastdownhills said...

Hey, Gary exhibited these at the Thursday ride. As nice as it looks here, it looks even better in person, the jersey, well Gary too.