Friday, June 15, 2012

Next Thursday I will be conducting a bike clinic for a group of underprivleged kids in Springfield. Most of these kids are students at Sprinfield Middle School where I work. They are students who are near and dear to my heart. I will be talking to them about bike safety, exercise, and the pleasure and fun of riding a bicycle. I was wondering if you would like to donate items to be able to give these kids something after the clinic. As you know we all like to get a prize. I was thinking of water bottles, helmets, tshirts, This could also be gently used stuff you have acumalated from your many charity rides that you have done. We are also planning on giving away a bike to one of the kids.  I have enjoyed being part of the Fogbees for the past three years and I consider you to be such a generous group. I know it is short notice. Please let me know if you want to donate something and we will work out the details.

2 comments:

bkortness said...

Anne, I am out of town for the next week so I wouldn't be able to help you out with this one, but I was a bike safety instructor for Walk Bike Nashville a few years ago and if you ever need a person to help with these clinics, give me a shout and I would be glad to come help you.

GARY said...

Sure.. i have plenty of stuff I don't use..943-2606