Friday, October 12, 2012

Oktoberfest/Gerst Haus Ride - Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012

Slight change to the ride for Saturday.   Riding from and attending Oktoberfest in Germantown is not practical.  As such, in order to keep with the theme of Oktoberfest, we will ride from the Gerst Haus followed by German food and German beer.   We will leave the Gerst Haus at 9:00AM and ride the Nashville Greenways.

There is a parking lot across the street from the Gerst next to Shoney's where you can park.

See you there,

Mike and Sherry

6 comments:

Janice said...

That sounds like a great time, Mike. Wish I could be there, but I'm doing the 840 Fondo. Have fun. Miss you guys! :-)

Mike said...

Have fun on the Fondo.

Anonymous said...

Would love to join you guys but I'm already signed up for the 840. Have fun.

Ed T said...

I would like to enjoy the Oktoberfest so I plan to join but where?

danny said...

will be there

Doug_D said...

See you there for a ride, a brat and some kraut!!