Tuesday, October 13, 2009

END OF WEEKDAY RIDES???

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WEATHER, LACK OF DAYLIGHT AND THE WINTER TIME BLUES HAS PRETTY MUCH PUT AN END TO THE TUES. AND THURS. RIDES. I HOPE WE CONTINUE TO RIDE THROUGHOUT THE FALL AND WINTER ON SATURDAY'S/SUNDAYS WHEN THE WEATHER PERMITS. AS FOR THE FOGBEES WHO SPIN AT THE YMCA IT LOOKS LIKE CLASSES ARE IN FULL SWING. IF YOU ARE SPINNING DURING THE WEEK COULD YOU POST WHAT TIME SO WE CAN STILL BE TOGETHER AS A GROUP. ALSO, LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THE FOGBEE SPIN AT 6:30 PM AND WHAT DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS. MOST OF US IMPROVED OUR FITNESS SPINNING LAST FALL AND WINTER. SEE YOU AT THE "y" OR ON SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS.
. . . Gary

6 comments:

BOB G. said...

I would like to do the spin classes again this year. As for the night that is up to the group.

Doug_D said...

Gary - I plan to spin again. Tues and Thurs are best for my work schedule.

Bob said...

As long as our schedules remain the same Jake and I will be doing the "Gallatin Loop" on Monday afternoons. We will ride as long as there is no ice or heavy rain. Watch the Blog for any time changes. Please post if you plan to ride.

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monsieur cannonball said...

I'm n 2 spin

Nancy_P said...

I will be spinning again.Wednesday,Thursday and or Saturday mornings are good for me.

Thanks for doing this again.

Nancy P.