Friday, October 2, 2009

INTERNET Training

I have been asked on several occasion to have training sessions in our Internet tools: Blogging, MapMyRide (mapping, creating Cue Lists, and loading into the Blog), PhotoShows/SnapFish/ Flickr, etc. The training would be in my home theater with its 100" screen. You can bring your laptops and connect to my WiFi so you can follow along with "hands on" lab work. I wouldn't be able to schedule anything until mid-November when the weather is snotty.

Please post if this training is something in which you are interested.

5 comments:

monsieur cannonball said...

I'll bring the popcorn !
Great idea, oh blog master.

freewheel said...

Sounds great. This will earn you mucho points in the bicycle heaven lottery.

cliff said...

Depending on the date - we're in too!

BOB G. said...

Count me in.

Caledonia said...

Count me in. DWPC/NEFO Stinkin' Fish biking buddy Kim Sparks said she would like to attend also. Thank you! DTI